ENC Chart Colors
Posted by Caryn Zacharias, Last modified byon 02 December 2015 12:55 PM
If you are using ENC (Electronic Navigation Charts) all of the colors based on contours are configurable. To configure these colors:
1. Click Settings - Settings or F9
2. Select the Charts Tab
3. Click the "S57 Options" button
4. In the new window that opens, under the "General Display" Tab, there is a drop down to change the Scheme. There are three choices (S53, Bathy Blue or Red Yellow Green). S53 is the default with blue and green colors.
5. Once a scheme is choosen you have a choice to change the Contour depths.
7. Safety Depth are the depths that will be displayed.
Attached are some sample images of each scheme with the same contour settings.