HYSWEEP driver for the Seatex MRU6 motion reference unit. Provides heave, pitch and roll data.
RS232 Serial interface, binary message.
- Starboard: MRU location starboard of boat center.
- Forward: MRU location forward of boat center.
- Vertical: MRU location relative to waterline (positive below).
- Yaw: Enter 0.
- Pitch, Roll: Enter 0 (MRU pitch/roll offsets are typically zeroed within the MRU itself).
- Latency: Enter 0.
- HYSWEEP uses the COM port to program the MRU6 to send a particular message. If message is not received by the MRU6, due to starting HYSWEEP survey before the MRU6 or a broken or missing transmit wire (it’s happened), the driver will not work.
- The MRU6 can be set to output a “Sounder” message, which is identical to the TSS 335B message.