Reson Seabat 81xx (Serial)
Posted by Jerry Knisley, Last modified by
Undefined index: editedstaff (C:/inetpub/wwwroot/Support/__swift/cache/8ffb74eb8fb5aeb3f7fb2e375265078e.php:44)
on 09 December 2014 02:20 PM
HYSWEEP driver for Reson Seabat 8124, 8125 and some 8101 multibeam sonar models. This driver is appropriate when using the serial (COM port) interface for data transfer.
Multbeam data is via an RS232 interface (binary).
- Starboard: Sonar head location starboard of boat center.
- Forward: Sonar head location forward of boat center.
- Vertical: Sonar head location relative to waterline (positive).
- Yaw, Pitch, Roll: Sonar head rotations relative to forward and vertical. Enter values determined by patch testing.
- Latency: Enter 0 – latency is automatically compensated.