Driver for the Odom Echoscan II multibeam and sidescan sonar.
Select the analog sidescan .
RS232 Serial interface, binary message
Offsets – Sonar Head
- Starboard: Sonar head location starboard of boat center.
- Forward: Sonar head location forward of boat center.
- Vertical: Sonar head location relative to waterline (positive).
- Yaw, Pitch, Roll: Sonar head rotations relative to forward and vertical. Enter values determined by patch testing.
- Latency: Enter 0 – latency is automatically compensated.
- When using the analog sidescan a separate program is run automatically. Ascan.exe samples the sidescan channels and passes data to HYSWEEP Survey through shared memory. See “Analog Sidescan” device above for configuration info. The screen shot shows analog setup for the Echoscan.